Mr. and Mrs. Charles B. Burkhart Scholarship
Mr. and Mrs. Charles B. Burkhart Scholarship Program
- Be a resident of St. Joseph County, Indiana.
- Be an incoming sophomore in the Leighton School of Business and Economics at IU South Bend.
- Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Maintain full-time status.
- IUSB retains discretion with regard to size of the award based upon funds available.
- Award is renewable for up to two additional years depending on status at the time of initial award provided a 3.0 GPA is maintained.
- Number of awards is based on funds available each year.
- March 1 (includes submission of FAFSA)