Chas W. Cole Scholarship
The Charles W. Cole Scholarship Program
- Undergraduate students from St. Joseph County, Indiana or adjacent Indiana counties.
- Rank below the top 10% of graduating high school class
- Demonstrate financial need (must complete FAFSA)
- Award amounts vary by the determined need of the chosen applicants and the number of hours enrolled in. Award dollars may be used for tuition and fees, books and parking. Additional funds to pay childcare expenses at the IUSB Child Development Center may be requested. Students may apply for additional funds for summer school.
- Scholarships may be renewable upon successful completion of a 2.5 cumulative GPA and completion of at least 80% of classes enrolled in.
- Number of awards is based on funds available each year.
- April 1st and November 1st (includes submission of FAFSA)
- Visit the IUSB Office of Student Scholarships office for additional information.